Mobile Device Repair in Seattle
Get your Smartphone repaired quickly with same-day service in Seattle.
iPlayPower can repair your broken Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy & Note Series, or other mobile smartphone with same day service and usually within an hour. If your smartphone screen is cracked, in need of a new display, has a weak battery, or needs other services, we offer quick, professional service with a warranty!
Check out our repair options, services, and prices. You can drop off your Smartphone and pick it up at your convenience.
Know What You Need?
iPhone Repaired Today
Get your Mobile Device repaired the right way. TODAY!
If you are in need of a cracked smartphone screen repair and you want the highest quality new replacement parts for your device, iPlayPower is the right choice for you. Get your mobile device performing like the day you bought it with our repair and restoration services.
All repairs are done with O.E.M. replacement parts. Each replacement touchscreen is tested before installation. iPlayPower can save you money and get your device looking and working like new again.
- Cracked or Shattered Screen Replacement
- Battery Replacement
- Charging Port Cleaning or Replacement
- Home Button Replacement
- Volume / Power Button Repair
- Front or Back Camera Replacement
- Earspeaker / Speakerphone / Microphone Repair
- Headphone Jack Replacement
Why do you need my passcode?
When you bring a device in for repair, your service technician needs access to diagnostic logs and other functional data to repair your device to maximum productivity. For screen repairs, in the case of an iPhone, your original iPhone screen is sterilized and the only way to retrieve that information is to copy it from the original screen, or to access the values from your iPhone after unlocking it with your passcode.
iPlayPower is a licensed and insured business that has no desire to access your personal information. I only access what is needed to determine functionality of your device. If you are uncomfortable giving your passcode to allow for testing, these are the options available to you:
1. Use iTunes to back up your phone using an encrypted backup which saves everything in your device and reset your phone. After the repair is complete, restore your phone. You can find instructions on how to do this at this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT212156.
Android users can use Google Drive. Google Drive provides 15GB of backup space for free, with subscription plans starting a $1.99 for 100GB.
2. Use iCloud to backup your iPhone. There are different storage size plans available. As of this writing a 2TB allotment of space is $9.99. You can learn more about iCloud storage plans at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201238.
3. Decline to provide your passcode. If this is your option and you are getting a screen replacement, you may not have True Tone, or ambient light settings. Per to the terms of the service agreement under Confidentiality, ( https://iplaypower.com/Home/terms-of-service ) any need for service after the repair for any reason will incur a $35.00 fee for reopening and seal replacement.
Why do you not offer Back Glass Replacement with the Apple Logo?
The Apple Logo is a registered trademark. Apple does not offer replacement glass for their iPhone for sale. Any shop offering back glass replacement with the Apple logo is in violation of U.S. trademark law. The proper way to get a replacement back with the Apple logo is to acquire a used iPhone frame body and have your components transferred to it.
The aftermarket back glass replacement for your iPhone offered by iPlayPower does not have the Apple logo, text or graphics. Your wireless charging will still work, unless you have severely damaged the wireless charging antenna. iPlayPower has replacement wireless antenna's available, and will contact you with pricing information if necessary. If your iPhone supports magnetic chargers, the magnets will be replaced during the repair. This repair will make the back side of your iPhone water-resistant again, but please remember, your iPhone is NOT waterproof.
"It’s Just the Glass". Can’t you replace just the glass and not the whole screen?
The display module for Smartphones is not simply a piece of glass over more sensitive components, A display assembly is a complicated component itself. LCD and OLED display modules are made of several discrete components, including a sheet of tempered glass, a touchpad, backlighting components, and additional layers of sensors.
Since the introduction of the iPhone 8, Apple iPhone screens have a chip inside to control true tone, and ambient light sensor functionality. This requires special equipment and the highest quality screens to function correctly. Many of the low-priced screen replacements advertised do not have the chip, or they are LCD replacement screens for smartphones that shipped with original OLED screens.
*CAUTION* LCD screens run hotter than OLED screens. If your smartphone is designed to use an OLED screen, using an aftermarket LCD replacement can cause additional wear/damage to your phone. OLED screens are the best option to provide you with original screen quality, the display and thickness both are 1:1 to the original.
Why Should I Repair My Broken Phone?
1. Cost Savings: Repairing your smartphone or tablet with a screen replacement can be much cheaper than buying a new device. Replacement costs can be quite expensive, whereas a repair can be done at a fraction of the cost.
2. Convenience: Smartphone screen repair can often be done quickly and conveniently, avoiding the hassle of having to buy a new phone and set it up.
3. Environmentally Friendly: Repairing a smartphone or tablet is a much more environmentally friendly option than buying a new one. By avoiding the production of a new device, we are helping to reduce our carbon footprint.
4. Retains Value: By repairing a smartphone or tablet, you can retain its value and extend its lifespan. This means you will get more out of your money and enjoy your device for longer.
Recent Google Reviews
Conveniently Located South of Downtown Seattle.
Make sure you choose the best for your mobile device and visit iPlayPower for your cracked or shattered screen repair or for other repair services.
iPlayPower is located on Beacon Hill in Seattle, with easy access from I-5 and I-90, and only three blocks from the Beacon Hill Light Rail Station.